The TM-18 is a pressure and temperature gauge that can be used in hot bar soldering, for example. It is very easy to operate, has one channel for pressure and four channels for temperature measurement. The unit can be connected to a computer via USB for direct data output.More information ...
The TM-78 uses pressure sensors to precisely measure the tensile forces of HSC, TAB, FPC, FFC and various substrates.
- Power supply: 230VAC +/- 10%, single phase 50/60Hz
- Maximum load: Max. 22kg
- Maximum speed: 0.1 to 20mm per sec
- Maximum range of movement: 120mm
- Pressure sensor capacity: 50g to 1kg
- Resolution: 1/1000th load cell capacity (max)
- Dimensions: 204 mm (L) x 299 mm (W) x 600 mm (H)
- Weight: approx. 16kg