The Uisys HiCam is a Reflow-QM-System that for the first time combines temperature and vibration measurements with camera recordings.
In contrast to AOIs, which come into play after the reflow process, defects can thus be precisely traced back to definable points in time in the oven.
The system includes two camera modules:
The Front Camera Module enables viewing of the interior of reflow ovens and viewing of PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) moving ahead on the conveyor.
The Top-View Camera Module rounds off the imaging scope by allowing PCBs to be clamped directly onto the module and individual areas or components to be observed specifically during the reflow process.
A look into the oven
- Measurement up to a temperature of 285°C
- Recording time up to 10 minutes
- Connections for up to 3 thermocouples (accuracy +/- 2°C)
- Tablet for life-image playback
- Software for generating temperature and vibration profiles included